For General Contractors looking to partner with ONE Subcontractor for a complete, turn-key, Division 8 package, Architectural Division 8 is the solution. Any other packages equal to ours requires the General Contractor to hire 3 to 5 different companies to cover the scope of work.
At Architectural Division 8 we do what we say we are going to do when we say we are going to do it, and for the price we agreed to do it for.
Architecual Divison 8 is an ESOP…..
Diversity and Inclusion
Architectural Division 8 is a commercial supplier/subcontractor that specializes in materials and services for commercial doors and openings. How can we help you make your next project more successful?
- Project design: specification writing, access control systems, automated openings
- Hollow metal doors and frames
- Wood doors and frames including plastic laminate -faced doors
- Finished Hardware
- Electronic Hardware
- Aluminum Storefront and Curtain Wall
- Glass Solutions
- Security Vestibules
- FRP (fiberglass reinforced) doors and frames
- Specialty hollow metal doors and frames (windows, transom frames, side lights, arch top)
- Stainless steel doors and frames
- Lead-lined doors, frames, and hardware for high radiation rooms (X-ray equipted rooms)
- Antimicrobial products for healthcare facilities
- Integrated door systems (Total Door, Rite Door, etc)
- Access control systems (card access, magnetic swipe, proximity, biometrics)
- Automatic sliding doors
- Automatic swinging doors
- Door and hardware installation and repair
- Hollow metal door and frame repair
- Blast resistant openings
- GSA Class 5A Vault Doors
- Bullet Resistant Openings
- STC-rated openings (sound-resistant doors)
- Wind Zone rated openings in accordance with TDI standards for the state of Texas
- Hurricane & Tornado rated openings (storm shelter doors)
- Pre-Installed Hardware on Doors
- Factory Glazed Doors
- If you can dream it, challenge us to give you the perfect solution